Canadian Foodgrains Bank staff are ready and available to respond to media inquiries. The following are some of the issues toward which we can provide expert spokespeople from our Canadian offices:
- global hunger (both emergency response and long-term development)
- issues facing small-scale farmers in developing countries
- effects of climate change on small-scale farmers in developing countries
- official development assistance and the role of Canadian aid
- role of women and how women are impacted by global poverty and hunger
- conservation agriculture
Our staff may also be available for interviews on other topics, including on specific countries, during a time of humanitarian emergency.
We can also provide photos, story ideas, and occasionally video B-roll for use by Canadian media. For more information, please contact Gaylene Dempsey, Communications Officer at email@example.com.