A Gift of Shares
Want more information?
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you an email with information on how you can make a donation of stocks and/or securities to help end hunger.
Your donation will help partners continue to support people living with hunger through crisis, and take steps to improve their long-term food security.
To ensure you receive a tax receipt for this calendar year, please initiate the securities donation process with your broker no later than December 15th.
If you need help or require further information please contact Stephanie Ball by email at email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-665-0377
Benefits of donating securities
Donations of securities may offer you some valuable tax benefits, including:
- Increasing your charitable tax credit, while contributing to the work of ending hunger
- Reducing your capital gains tax, giving you the opportunity to donate more
What’s the process for donating securities?
Canadian Foodgrains Bank accepts donations of securities through RBC Dominion Securities, and these are tax-deductible.
If you would like to donate stocks and/or securities, here are the next steps:
- Fill out the form on this webpage.
- Check your email for more information on how to:
- Connect with your investment broker and what information they will need
- How to contact the Foodgrains Bank once your transaction has been completed
- Know that your donation has made a meaningful investment into the lives of people living with hunger around the world.
We appreciate your generosity as we work together towards a world without hunger.